The idea of adopting a healthy lifestyle is needed today more than ever. What with more and more scary diseases. To start your search for wellness, take a peek at this list of healthy foods, and start eating, right!
* Avocado – This amazing fruit has the ability to lower cholesterol in the body and increase HDL level through oleic acid. It also contains a lot of fiber that is beneficial to the body. In fact, a few slices of avocado to garnish your burger is the healthiest alternative. Put the mayo on, the avocado is delicious too!
* Berries – This fruit from the berry family has too many good benefits for the body to ignore. First, it contains Ellagic acid, which is a known ingredient that can interfere with cancer cells. They’re also packed with vitamin C and fiber, which can help in your battle against high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
* Raisins – Who would have thought that such little treats could do so much good for your health? Raisins can help you enjoy an ample supply of iron, which is an important element in transporting oxygen in the blood. It also contains some beneficial fiber along the way.
Garlic – Anyone who says this doesn’t deserve a place on our healthy food list should be enlightened. More than the flavor it brings to food, garlic also comes with very important nutrients that the body needs to stay healthy. There is its ability to lower bad cholesterol, fight high blood pressure, and reduce the risk of some types of cancer.
* Peanuts – We all know that peanuts can make us smarter. More than that and its ability to provide our daily protein needs, it is rich in unsaturated fats that can reduce the risk of heart disorders by 20%.
Yogurt – Yes, it contains active bacteria and interestingly, that’s where the health benefits come from. Yogurt bacteria can help protect you from yeast infections. In addition, it contains calcium, which makes bones strong. Moreover, yogurt is beneficial even for those who are lactose intolerant. It does not upset the stomach so you can take it for better health.
* Crabs – More than being very tasty, crabs also contain nutrients that our body needs. Contains vitamin B12 and zinc. Strengthens the immune system while eating delicious meat! Moreover, crab meat is low in fat. You don’t have to worry about any danger!